Join Our Creative Community
Located in the college town of Amherst, in the heart of Western Massachusetts, The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art is a popular local landmark enjoying both national and international recognition. You can help support art and literacy — and receive special benefits for your company.
Our Business Partner Program brings valuable support to Museum programs and events, and invites partners to promote their services to The Carle's 45,000 annual guests.
Sponsorships begin at $150 and range up to $10,000. Benefits range and may include:
- Free family passes to share with customers and friends
- Listing in The Carle’s Passport to the Community shared with more than 45,000 visitors
- Free unlimited Museum admission for all employees and immediate family members
- Invitations to exhibition openings, programs, lectures, and other special events
- Listing on The Carle’s web site, which receives 30,000 unique visitors each month
- Facility rental privileges, and more
View our 2013 Passport to the Community or view our Business Partner Brochure. We are very grateful to our current Business Sponsors. For more information, contact Rebecca Miller Goggins, Director of Development, at 413-559-6308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.