The Carle receives many requests for donations to support worthy causes. We focus our efforts on non-profit organizations in Hampshire, Hampden, and Franklin counties of Massachusetts. To manage these requests, we have set the following guidelines:
- Donations must benefit non-profit organizations in Hampshire, Hampden, or Franklin county.
- Requests must be submitted at least two months prior to the event date.
- The Carle can only fulfill requests that can be picked up during regular Museum hours. We cannot mail donations, and cannot accept SASEs.
- Please, no phone calls. Only requests that are successfully fulfilled will be contacted via email when available for pick up at The Carle.
- Donation Request Form – Please complete form below
- Statement of Purpose – This is a letter on the requesting organization’s letterhead stating the purpose for the donation. You may submit in one of the following ways:
Email Statement of Purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: Organization/Event Name/Due Date
- Attach: Statement of Purpose
or Fax Statement of Purpose to: (413) 256-8390 Attention: Donation Request